Some call me a lightweight because I tip the scale at as little as 5-1/2 pounds. But there’s nothing light about the wallop I pack. I’ll stick with you all day and never slow you down.
Wake me at 0-Dark:30 and don’t put me to bed until the sun goes down, because I am an all-day hunting machine. Sound a little bit like yourself? Then we’ll get along just fine. Weighing as little as 5-1/2 pounds, I’m a natural born runner-and-gunner that’s as tough as an elephant’s hide – thanks to an “Armor Black” Cerakote® finish on my steel and a carbon fiber stock in “High Desert” camo. I am pure muscle, yet with my light weight I won’t be a burden on yours.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- 6-Lug version weighs 5 ¾ pounds; 9-lug version weighs 6 ¾ pounds
- Other calibers offered through Weatherby Custom Shop
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Carbon fiber, hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Aluminum bedding block
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
- High Desert Camo
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Armor Black Cerakote® finish on all metalwork
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.