The Weatherguard Bronze is a burnt bronze cerakoted barreled action paired with a unique hand-sprayed polymer stock. Each rifle is hand fitted for exact alignment and stability making the Weatherguard Bronze a hunters dream. Combining the quality and looks of a high-end hunting platform at an entry-level price point the Weatherguard Bronze delivers exceptional reliability and aesthetics at an affordable price.
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Black base stock with Bronze Webbing
- Right side palm swell
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- #2 Contour Barrel – threaded 1/2 x 28
- Barrel length is 26” for magnum chamberings & 24” for non-magnum and 240 Wby Mag
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance