Warranty and Accuracy Guarantee
Weatherby® is a name that has been synonymous with quality firearms for over 75 years. The following warranty statements are granted exclusively to the original purchaser of a new Weatherby® firearm with proof of purchase.
Weatherby Firearms have a limited warranty for defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner.
- Mark V includes Limited Lifetime warranty
- Model 307 includes Limited Lifetime warranty
- Vanguard includes Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 18i includes 10 year limited warranty
- Element includes 5 year limited warranty
- SA-08 includes 5 year limited warranty
- PA-08 includes 5 year limited warranty
- PA-459 includes 5 year limited warranty
- SA-459 includes 5 year limited warranty
- Orion O/U (with AU prefix only) includes 5 year limited warranty
- Orion SxS (with 79-H23YY prefix only) includes 5 year limited warranty
All other firearm models not listed above have passed their limited warranty period.
Weatherby Guarantees SUB-MOA Accuracy within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser. Learn More Here
Weatherby, Inc. does not warrant against any type of defect to the firearm that Weatherby® did not cause, including but not limited to damage or defects arising out of:
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance,
- Accidents, abuse, or misuse,
- Barrel obstruction,
- Hand loaded, reloaded, or improper ammunition,
- Unauthorized adjustments, repairs, modifications, or use of accessories causing damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Shipping or storage damage from a dealer, distributor, or online retailer other than Weatherby.