Warranty and Accuracy Guarantee
Weatherby® is a name that has been synonymous with quality firearms for over 75 years. The following warranty statements are granted exclusively to the original purchaser of a new Weatherby® firearm with proof of purchase.
Weatherby Firearms have a limited warranty for defects in materials and workmanship to the original owner.
- Mark V includes Limited Lifetime warranty
- Vanguard includes Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 18i includes 10 year limited warranty
- Element includes 5 year limited warranty
- SA-08 includes 5 year limited warranty
- PA-08 includes 5 year limited warranty
- PA-459 includes 5 year limited warranty
- SA-459 includes 5 year limited warranty
- Orion (with AU prefix only) includes 5 year limited warranty
All other firearm models not listed above have passed their limited warranty period.
Weatherby Guarantees SUB-MOA Accuracy within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser. Learn More Here
Weatherby, Inc. does not warrant against any type of defect to the firearm that Weatherby® did not cause, including but not limited to damage or defects arising out of:
- Failure to provide proper care and maintenance,
- Accidents, abuse, or misuse,
- Barrel obstruction,
- Hand loaded, reloaded, or improper ammunition,
- Unauthorized adjustments, repairs, modifications, or use of accessories causing damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Shipping or storage damage from a dealer, distributor, or online retailer other than Weatherby.
Contact Customer Service at (307)675-7840 or email us at [email protected] if you are interested in having your firearm serviced on non-warranty items. Our Customer Service Representatives will work with you to arrange for shipping and service work; subject to shipping and service completion fees.
Interested in Weatherby’s Authorized Service Centers? Learn More Here
Firearm Return Instructions
Should any Weatherby® firearm within the limited warranty period require service or repair under this policy, please contact us first to explain the issue and if applicable, obtain a Return Authorization Number by calling (307)675-7840 or emailing us at [email protected] Our Customer Service Representatives will strive to help you with any issues over the phone as to not bring a firearm into the factory unnecessarily.
- Our Customer Service Representatives will work with you to get the firearm delivered for service.
- Any firearms shipped to Weatherby® without an RMA # on the side of the box will be returned to the sender.
- For instructions on packaging your firearm, please see our FAQ here (https://faq.weatherby.com/how-do-i-package-my-product-for-return-shipping)
- Weatherby® will pay all charges to return the product to the owner if it is determined there is a defect in materials and/or workmanship.
- If the firearm is shown to have no defect in materials and/or workmanship, then it will be the responsibility of the customer to pay for return shipping.
- Please do not send firearms in hard cases of any type, remove slings, scopes and all accessories not included with the original sale as Weatherby® cannot assume responsibility for them.
- A storage fee will result if items other than the original firearm are returned.
- If your firearm proves to be functional after gunsmith evaluation, you will be subject to a service fee.
- If your firearm proves to be accurate after gunsmith evaluation, you will be subject to a service fee.
- Weatherby, Inc. reserves the right to repair or replace any product at our sole discretion.