The Element Waterfowler series semi-auto shotgun combines the Griptonite stock and chrome lined bore barrel, providing the perfect companion on any wetland hunt. Inertia driven with a clean running action paired with the fit and finish of the signature Weatherby style will be a reliable waterfowling tool for the harshest of environments.
- Drop and cast adjustments
- Vented top rib
- Fiber optic front bead
- Chrome lined bore
- Dual purpose bolt release
- Inertia operated action
- Swivel studs included
- Griptonite stock features pistol grip and forend inserts
- Realtree Max-5 or Mossyoak Bottomland camo pattern adhered to all stock components
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Realtree Max-5 camo pattern adhered to all metalwork
- Mossyoak Original Bottomland camo pattern adhered to all metalwork
- Improved Cylinder
- Extended Modified / Long Range Steel (12 ga only)
Questions about Choke Tubes? View the Choke Tube Guide HERE.
How do you break in your shotgun? Check out the Shotgun section in FAQ HERE.