The Vanguard HUSH Edition is sleek, lightweight, and incredibly accurate. Built in collaboration between HUSH and Weatherby, the HUSH Edition brings years of experience together in one rifle. Full Graphite Black Cerakote® finish on barreled action to prevent corrosion while accenting the straight fluted #2 contour barrel. The Vanguard HUSH Edition features a unique color pattern that highlights the current trends of a cement gray stock base with black webbing for texture and appeal. The Graphite Black Cerakote® fluted bolt matches the HUSH logo located on the floorplate. The 1/2x28tpi threaded barrel includes both a seamless thread protector and Accubrake ST for the shooter’s preference in shooting style.
WEATHERBY.COM PURCHASE REQUIRES 120 DAY DELIVERY TO SELECTED FFL
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Laser Engraved HUSH Hinged Floorplate
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Graphite Black Cerakote® Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Monte Carlo stock features textured forearm and grip areas, right side palm swell
- Gray Base Stock with Black Accent Webbing
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- #2 contour, straight fluted barrel
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Barrel length is 26″ (28″ OAL with Accubrake) for magnum chamberings & 24″ (26″ OAL with Accubrake) for non-magnum.
- Graphite Black Cerakote® finish on all metalwork for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance.
- 1/2×28 standard thread with a seamless thread protector.
- Accubrake ST Included