I cost almost $7,000 and I’m worth every pretty penny. Go ahead, shoulder me. Take me on your next trip to Africa. It’ll be the best money you ever spent. *Accubrake varies on caliber.
My Mother Camilla Weatherby always said “You get what you pay for.” With me, for style and hit-like-a-ton-of-bricks performance on the world’s toughest animals, you get it all. A French AAA-Fancy Walnut Monte Carlo stock for example, with Ebony caps at the forend and pistol grip. My hand-cut Fluer-de-lis checkering will delight your hands with its elegance and sure grip. A Damascened bolt and engraved “Safari Custom” floorplate add even more class. As for the ton-of-bricks part? Well, that’s what happens at the business end of my muzzle as Weatherby Magnum muscle departs for yet another safari success.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Accubrake Included Only On .378 / .416 / .460 calibers
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- “AAA” fancy French walnut Monte Carlo stock with satin oil finish
- Ebony forend and pistol grip cap with hand-cut Fleur-de-lis checkering
- Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Available in left-hand configuration
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Hand-lapped chrome-moly barrel with field crown
- Damascened bolt and follower with engraved steel floorplate “Safari Custom”
- Classic adjustable rear sight
- Optional +1 magazine available
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.