I wake up every morning and say “Let’s go drive some tacks.” Because let’s face it, is there anything better than squeezing that trigger and watching your groups squeeze tighter and tighter with every round?
If you’re anything like me, you can’t get enough of that awe-inspiring feeling of sending a hunk of lead across multiple football-field distances and having it smack exactly where you willed it. So let’s do that together, whether the target is attached to a metal stand or on four hairy legs. My 28” #3 contour barrel is hand-lapped, free-floated and cut-rifled to extract top velocities and energy from .30-378 Weatherby Magnum, .338 Lapua Magnum and .338-378 Weatherby Magnum chamberings. Now let’s go.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Accubrake Included On All Calibers
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug action
- Fully adjustable stock
- CNC machined aluminum bedding plate
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Free Floating
- Equipped with recoil-reducing Accubrake
- Detachable 5 round box magazine
NOTE:338 LAPUA features a Chrome Moly barrel
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.