The sounds and smell of freshly-burned powder make the range my favorite place on earth. Maybe it’s because I earned my coveted Range Certification on the firing line. All I know is my proven accuracy has prepared me for the moments of truth we’ll share in the field.
A day will come when we need to pull off the toughest shot we’ll ever face. Maybe it’ll be a whitetail breathing on 200 B&C inches. Or perhaps a bruin with a head the size of an 8-gallon keg. When that day comes, you can count on me to deliver. I am a Range Certified Vanguard and I come with official paperwork from the Oehler Ballistic Imaging System. The certification includes specific load/ballistic data and a computer image of the actual 3-shot group I fired at the Weatherby range. It’s signed by my boss Adam Weatherby to make it official.
- Range Certified with SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Adam Weatherby
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Pillar bedded composite stock with composite Monte Carlo raised cheekpiece
- Spiderweb accents
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish
- 24″, #2 contour barrel
- Range Certified engraved floorplate
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.