The Weatherby 18i series of semi-automatic shotguns are designed for hunters and shooters that require performance in the toughest conditions. All Weatherby 18i shotguns are built on a field proven inertia recoil system which provides reliable cycling and an evenly-weighted gun. The single-piece receiver is precision machined from billet aluminum for strength and simplicity. The advanced polymer stock is designed to be ergonomic and shim adjustable for a seamless fit to any shooter. The series features a soft touch area on the cheek rest and aggressive texture in the palm and foregrip, this is where comfortability meets rugged toughness. With a full ventilated rib and high luminous LPA fiber front sight, target acquisition is a breeze even in poor lighting conditions. The 18i series is set up for the Crio Plus choke system and comes standard with five choke tubes. From the range to the marsh the Weatherby 18i is a trusted tool for the serious outdoorsman.
- Reliable inertia recoil reloading system
- Elastomer recoil pad for reduced felt recoil
- Comfortable elastomer cheek pad
- Shim adjustable polymer stock for perfect shooter fit
- Ergonomic textured grip
- Full length ventilated top rib
- LPA Fiber sights
- Camo pattern adheres directly to all metalwork and stock components for longevity
- Chrome lined bore
- 5 crio plus choke tubes (cylinder, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified, full) with included storage case and choke wrench
- 4+1 (2+1 with included magazine limiting plug)
- Compatible with magazine tube extensions
- 3.5” chamber
Questions about Choke Tubes? View the Choke Tube Guide HERE.