Yes, I have attitude. I look like I can split a hair from 300 yards, because I pretty much can. There’s a word for rifles like me. I am Arroyo.
No matter what my pursuit, I was created to succeed. Built on a foundation of toughness, with a hand-laminated composite Monte Carlo stock – and a raised comb for a cheek weld that’s as confident as you are. I wear the colors of the earth itself, with two-tone Cerakote® metal work and chameleon-like KUIU® Vias camo. As the crosshairs settle, and you squeeze the fully-adjustable LXX™ Trigger, I promise to put that bullet exactly where you want it to go.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Stock has been designed with a slimmer forearm and more distinctive lines and contours
- Grip diameter has been reduced
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding block
- KUIU® Vias camo
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Free Floating
- Fluted stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- #3 contour
- Two-tone Cerakote™ finish with Brown Sand and Flat Dark Earth added flutes
NOTE:338 LAPUA features a Chrome Moly barrel
Learn more about the Mark V features HERE.