Are you a technical hunter, needing the best gear available? The Mark V First Lite is a product that incorporates powerful concealment on the legendary Mark V action.
Are you a technical hunter, needing the best gear available? The Mark V First Lite is a product that incorporates powerful concealment on the legendary Mark V action. The accuracy and consistency of this rifle almost takes away from how many ounces it sheds on a packing trip. The Fusion pattern and Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® keeps you hidden in the trees and on the ground. Available in Magnum 9-Lug & Standard 6-Lug actions.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- LXX Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- 54-Degree Bolt Lift
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Cocking Indicator
- Magnum 9-Lug or Standard 6-Lug Action
- Standard version weighs 7 1/4 pounds, Magnum version weighs 8 1/4 pounds
- Other calibers offered through Weatherby Custom Shop
- Hand-laid, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Stock features a slim forearm with distinct lines and contours
- Optimal grip diameter for control and comfort
- Slight right-hand palm swell
- Aluminum bedding block
- Pachmayr® Decelerator recoil pad
- First Lite Fusion camo
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Fluted barrel
- Recessed target crown
- #3 contour
- Available in 24” and 26” barrel lengths
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® finish for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance.