I remind you how special I am every time you chamber a shell. After all, my name is engraved right there next to the bolt release button. Whether the game is feathered or clay, it’s an honor to be in good hands.
There’s nothing like the look an upland dog gives a hunter when the bird keeps flying after the shots ring out. You can see it in their eyes, as if they’re saying “Really? You missed THAT ONE? After everything I did to find it and flush it? Unbelievable.” I can assure you, you’ll see that look a lot less with me in the field. My dual-valve, gas-operated system ensures flawless shell cycling and my exact fit will have you shouldering and swinging like a champ. You’ll never be able to blame me for a miss. It’s all on you to keep that dog smiling.
- CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum receiver
- Chrome plated bolt
- Vented top rib
- Brass front bead
- Chrome lined bore
- Drop out trigger system for easy cleaning
- Dual valve gas system
- Push-button safety
- Beautiful select grade walnut stock with high gloss finish
- 22 LPI checkering on pistol grip and forend
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Available with 26-inch or 28-inch barrel
- Rich high lustre finish on metalwork
- Improved Cylinder
Questions about Choke Tubes? View the Choke Tube Guide HERE.