There’s nothing like the look an upland dog gives a hunter when the bird keeps flying after the shots ring out. You can see it in their eyes, as if they’re saying “Really? You missed THAT ONE? After everything I did to find it and flush it? Unbelievable.” I can assure you, you’ll see that look a lot less with me in the field. My dual-valve, gas-operated system ensures flawless shell cycling and my exact fit will have you shouldering and swinging like a champ. You’ll never be able to blame me for a miss. It’s all on you to keep that dog smiling.
- CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum receiver
- Chrome plated bolt
- Vented top rib
- Brass front bead
- Chrome lined bore
- Drop out trigger system for easy cleaning
- Dual valve gas system
- Push-button safety
- Beautiful select grade walnut stock with high gloss finish
- 22 LPI checkering on pistol grip and forend
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Available with 26-inch or 28-inch barrel
- Rich high lustre finish on metalwork
- Improved Cylinder
Questions about Choke Tubes? View the Choke Tube Guide HERE.