It’s sort of like I went on Match.com and found my soulmate: “Vanguard Synthetic rifle seeks Leupold VX-2 optics for a lifetime of adventure.” You put us together and you get guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy on every hunt.
What goes together as well as grilled venison backstrap and fried potatoes? The Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic paired with a versatile Leupold® VX-2® 3-9X 40mm riflescope. The combo adds up to SUB-MOA accuracy with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition… guaranteed. This package is the one-two punch a hunter will love on their next big game hunt, because when the Leupold crosshairs settle behind the shoulder, and with a squeeze of the adjustable two-stage match trigger, all the next step is to fire up the grill.
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Monte Carlo Griptonite stock features pistol grip and forend inserts
- Right side palm swell
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Barrel length is 26” for magnum chamberings & 24” for non-magnum and 240 Wby Mag
- Radius crown
- Leupold 3-9×40 VX-2 riflescope
- Matte finish
- Duplex reticle
- Mounted and boresighted by a Weatherby gunsmith
- Talley designed Weatherby Vanguard lightweight mounts