You’ve never seen a Vanguard like me before, and you’ve certainly never shot one. My modular chassis stock is fully adjustable to fit you like a tailored suit. And exact fit means more exact shot placement.
The rest of the Vanguards might say I’m the bad boy of the family. Compliment accepted. But remaining at the heart of my modular chassis design is the legendary Vanguard action affixed to a CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum chassis with a black, hard-anodized finish. My svelte, minimalist fore-end features hole spacing for Magpul MOE L5 (11-slot) and L3 (7-slot) accessory rails for true customization. There’s also a stud for a bipod or sling. I’m always ready for action with an oversize trigger guard for gloved shooting and a polymer magazine that’ll take 10 cartridges. Now let’s go shooting.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- CNC machined, hard anodized, 6061 aluminum chassis
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5(11 slot) and L3 (7 slot) rails
- Fully adjustable LUTH-AR MBA-1 buttstock.
- Hogue Overmolded grip with finger grooves
- Detachable polymer 10 round magazine (additional detachable magazines can be found here; https://mdttac.com/us_en/mdt-polymer-magazines.html
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted, blued finish
- 20-inch free floated, threaded barrel
- Thread patterns: 1/2-28 for 223 Rem and 5/8-24 for 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win
- #3 contour
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.