I’m heavy and proud of it. You can tell by my physique that I mean business, and after shooting a few rounds you’ll agree that my bull barrel has accuracy written all over it. It’s spelled W-e-a-t-h-e-r-b-y.
I am a bull that hits like a ton of bricks, with a bull barrel to prove it. The outside diameter of my threaded 20” #3-contour heavy barrel measures a whopping .740. What that means for you is that I heat up and cool down evenly for more consistent accuracy. I’m tough like a bull too, with a tactical gray Cerakote® finish on my metalwork and a bionic one-piece machined bolt body. When it’s time to let me buck, my two-stage, match-grade trigger gives you the crisp confidence you need to make every shot count.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Monte Carlo Griptonite stock features pistol grip and forend inserts
- Right side palm swell
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- 20-inch #3 contour, threaded heavy barrel (.740 muzzle diameter)
- Thread patterns: 1/2-28 for 223 Rem and 5/8-24 for 6.5 Creedmoor and 308 Win
- Tactical Grey Cerakote for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance
Learn more about the Vanguard features HERE.