The first thing you'll notice about about the Vanguard High Country, aside from Weatherby’s legendary fit and finish, is the stock. The Monte Carlo design, complete with a right-side palm swell and textured forearm and grip areas, is appointed with Tan & Green Accents.
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Accubrake ST Included On All Calibers
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Monte Carlo stock features textured forearm and grip areas, right side palm swell
- Black Base Stock with Tan & Green Accents
- #2 contour, fluted barrel
- Barrel length is 26" (28" OAL with Accubrake) for magnum chamberings & 24" (26" OAL with Accubrake) for non-magnum
- Flat Dark Earth Cerakote® finish on all metalwork for exceptional weather and corrosion resistance.
- Graphite Black Cerakote® finish on bolt and safety.
- Accubrake comes standard: 1/2x28 standard thread pitch with seamless thread protector