Mom is a Vanguard, and Dad’s a Mark V Accumark. So I don’t want to brag, but I’ll shoot head-to-head against other rifles and bury them. With my Accumark DNA I’ll go SUB-MOA with premium ammunition. Guaranteed.
Watching him creep through heavy cover there are those that wondered how he could possibly get through that tangle with his massive rack. There would be no wide-open shot. One would need to thread the bullet through a tiny gap in the timber. He stops and gives a baseball-sized opening to his muscular shoulder. A hunter would only need a golf ball-sized window, because this is the Accuguard with a proven Vanguard action and a 24” fluted #3-contour barrel. On this animal, the guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy will do the job.
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Hand-laminated, raised comb Monte Carlo composite stock
- Full length aluminum bedding plate
- Matte gel coat finish
- Spiderweb accents
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Matte, bead blasted finish
- 410 series stainless steel
- #3 contour fluted barrel
- Barrel length is 26” for magnum chamberings & 24” for non-magnum and 240 Wby Mag
- Recessed target crown to enhance accuracy and protect rifling