The Vanguard Stainless Synthetic was developed to be the ultimate weatherproof gun at a great value. Designed with a matte bead blasted stainless steel barrel, a coated Vanguard action, and a polymer griptonite stock, this gun meets and exceeds Weatherby’s high standard of accuracy and rugged dependability.
The Vanguard Stainless Synthetic is tougher than an elephant’s hide and as dependable as the sunrise. From recoil pad to muzzle, every part of this rifle is designed to persevere. It features a Pachmayr Decelerator, mounted to an indestructible Gryptonite® stock with inserts at the forend and pistol grip. Bedded in the stock is the famous Vanguard action and a cold hammer forged barrel crafted from 410 Series stainless steel. It’s even bead blasted to keep the Vanguard looking pretty.
- All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99” or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- Vanguard Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Monte Carlo Griptonite® stock
- Pistol grip and forend inserts
- Right side palm swell (aids shooter comfort and control)
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- 410 Series stainless steel
- Bead blasted matte finish
- #2 contour barrel
- Barrel length is 26” for magnum chamberings & 24” for non-magnum and 240 Wby Mag